Thursday, December 30, 2010

FO: one row handspun scarf

pattern: one row handspun scarf

yarn: lion brand lion wool solids

needle: sz. 8

started: december 20, 2010

finished: december 28, 2010

on the faithful evening of decemeber 19th my brother called me and asked me to knit him a scarf for christmas...huh?! thanks for giving me less than a week notice, brother!!!!!!!!!!! the next day i realized that i had to knit like the wind, aka 10 inches a day.

let me tell you people, it was a christmas miracle! because i did it! i finished a 72 in. scarf in about a week. WHOA.

when i told him that scarves take me the longest to knit of pretty much anything i knit, he said he asked for that because he thought it would be the fastest. @_@

live and learn.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol @ scarves being the least time consuming. Glad you were able to get it done though.