Thursday, November 10, 2011

who knits short shorts

call me crazy, but im really into having a pair of knitted shorts right now! :) i started a plain stockinette pair and its a surprisingly fast and easy pattern.

after seeing that i was making shorts, a friend of mine sent me a link to these shorts:


theyre so cute! and they retail for $153 (!!!). its kind of fun figuring out how they were made by just looking at them. if im able to pull these off i will be really impressed with myself. :)

here is what i think is happening...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!

I love this shorts too! Have you figured out the way to make these? I really want to make them chic shorts too! Please please send me an email with the pattern if you found it or figured it out, I don't mind buying from you! doubleoxm@hotmail.com

Thankyou!