Monday, February 23, 2009

oscar knitting injuries

last night i got to enjoy the oscars, i was really excited to seem them, even though i didn't see one nominated movie all the way through. oh well! i had my knitting all ready to go, and i think i sprained my ring finger or something, it's killin' me! it hurts from the knuckle all the way down the back of my hand. but i knit on, i'm such a warrior. ;) my favorite part of course was the red carpet, in case you missed it here are a few of my favs of the night...

Penelope Cruz, wearing a dress twice her age, love it!


Natalie Portman, i'm usually not a pink fan, but this looks amazing on her.


Miley Cyrus, she may only be 10 years old, but she can pick a dress! it look to weight about as much as her...


Freida Pinto...lovely color


Emile Hirsch, best accessory of the night, his white knot.


and the eeeeeeeeek! moments of the night:

Amanda Seyfried, oh noes, those bows!!!!!


Beyonce, i think she's usually a hot mess, so this isn't so bad.


Heidi, too futuresque.


Jessica Biel, not flattering, looks like an apron!


ok, that's enough of me being judgeymcjudgerson over here.....knitting to come soon!

1 comment:

Sarah M said...

your comments crack me up! I LOVE that penelope dress.