Thursday, July 9, 2009

finally

i finally found an apartment. thanks goodness!!! i was really starting to get stressed out about the whole living situation. i met my roomate (1 of them at least) last night, and she was really sweet. and the room actually had windows! yay! :) the walls are looking kind of crazy right now (orange and yellow), so i'm going to paint. we'll have some before and after action goin' on, don't worry.

the absolute BEST part about the apartment....i'm getting a cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe it. i have wanted a little one to love for so long. i cannot wait to go adopt one. of course, i have to move over there first, but pish posh.

i have also started training for my new job! and also working alot besides that. so i've been keeping nice and busy. unfortunately it's meant less knitting time, but i think this weekend will be all about that baby sweater. :)

<3

3 comments:

susannahbean said...

congratulation! I was so excited when I adopted my cat... you'll have to post lots of pictures!!!

Lisa said...

I am so excited for you. Congratulations. I can't wait to see pictures. What a HUGE weight off your shoulders. Job & place to live. The only thing that would make it better is if the apartment was also a yarn shop!

Sarah M said...

yay, kitten! :)

PS--when you're in yoru new place, let me know so I can send you that book, it's cute it is called,
"Friday Night Knitters Club"

Sarah M