Thursday, May 21, 2009

7 months 7 mitts


i got some quality knitting done today at lunch. it was so nice out! the second panel for the graduation blanket is finito! just between us, i knit pretty much the whole thing at my desk. i've been training someone to take my spot, and she pretty much has everything down and there is nothing for me to do! tomorrow is actually my last day, and i can't believe it! i only have to wake up at 7am one. more. time. oh my goodness, i can't wait to sleep in! but i do have to get all my packing done next week, or else.

i also got my yarn from knit picks for my xmas mitts! i tried really hard to match colors to personalities. the mitts are going to be for all the ladies on my mom's side of the family...my aunts cordy, cindy, lisa and annmarie, as well as my cousins emerie, samantha and rylee.


and as soon as i saw fern, i realized, duh, i've ordered it before! and i probably have some left in my stash. oooooooh goodness, we got a bright one over here. ;)

ok, time to knit!

<3

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

that' a lot of mitts! I can't wait to see them.

- Julie