Monday, May 18, 2009

brother love

i finished one panel of my brother's blanket last night while watching the season finale of survivor. wahooooo! and i also finished one of my friend's gloves. :) i was on a roll people! ok i must say, homespun is silky soft. i can't believe it's acrylic! most acrylic hurts my teeth! but not homespun, it's going to be such a snuggly blanket, i can tell.

i measured the panel against a blanket i thought was a good size, and i'll need about 5 more panels. the fact that they only take a couple days of (non-stop) knitting doesn't really mean anything though. i have a habit of setting projects down, never to be picked up again! ;)

i have never knit anything for this brother. i have knit a couple things for my youngest brother, all of which he has somehow demolished. don't ask. it was really hard to find a good picture of adam, i think my family has a habit of looking pretty crazy in pictures. ;) i found a nice one of him playing the guitar...

and us as wee ones...how hilarious is that? it cracks me up every time. check out those cheeks!

and his panel


<3

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Aren't you two cute? I love the photo. And I am sure that your brother will enjoy his blanket.

Keep on knitting!

Sarah M said...

holy COW you had LONG hair for being so young!